skip to main | skip to sidebar
Ashley-Fan-Tisdale


Greetings Profile Graphics and Comments


graphics & comments | Greetings Graphics | Virtual Pets
Older Post Home

Ashley-Fan-Tisdale

Details

SITE NAME: xcandydots
Last Update: September 5, 2009.
HOST: FIREFOX, BlOGSPOT, AND PHOTOBUCKET.
hits:
hit counter

(Please Note that the site looks way better on Firefox)


Who's That Girl♥


About to blow 14 candles. August 6 is the next date :] Basically, I'm a klutz. I will ALWAYS forget something. I live in California, United States. Likes: Puppies, Internet, friends, and sleeping in. Hates : liars, stealers, and people who Brags a bit too much. and i know to ride a motorcycle. i've learned to ride it at age 13 :]

Pages

  • Blog
  • advertising

you know you want to

xcandydots Code Here

My Other Site(s)

ashley-fan-tisdale xtwisted-- A-F-T-2.PICZO.COM


I Support

Join The Petition To Get The Old Comment Boards Back


advertising

ahandfulloflillies itsalllabout-hermione xlemondrops-- A-F-T-2.PICZO.COM FRUITYKEWI -FunHouse EYE4DESIGN* high-school-musical-sharpay designs-4-you-2 (c)xForever--.piczo.com FIREFLY002 TwistedWishes11 NOMORECHAINMAIL wilted---roses sweet--bear Sugar--Sprinkles Graphics, Resources, Tutorials and more at Mad Hearts! <3 one-in-a-million- Photobucket Spreadfirefox Affiliate Button


Elite Affies

KATHY // REBECCA [1] [2] // LILLY //
KAIT // NESSA // SOPHIE //
TRINA
// MARIA // CARLY // LEANN // ANNA // \ ISABELLA // TIFFANY


Other Affies

HANNAH // FERNA // MARI // AMORA
// CARLYY // SILVIE
Apply//More (Accepting 3 more)


C-Box